Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wine-making: Art and chemistry combined.

I enjoy creating and sharing food and wine among friends, but that doesn't explain it completely. I am fascinated with the process of combining ingredients and watching the magic of nature and chemistry transform this mixture into something more then the sum of it's parts. Enjoying the results of my labor is just a happy reward along with the learning experience associated with my failures. As I was surfing the web I found a blog that put into words my very feelings much better that I could have.

Winemaking – Flow of Chemistry and Art  Posted on a blog titled: "Philosophically Disturbed"

Learning about food and wine and meeting like-minded people...

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    Thanks for the lovely words about my blog post. I hope your first vintage of Chateau Listeur is a successful one.

    ReplyDelete